Access for individuals with disabilities
- ADA accessible
- American sign language available at programs (requires 1-2 weeks notice)
- Assistive listening devices
- Braille library cards
- Liaison to New York State Talking book and Braille Library (TBBL)
- Optelec magnifying reader
This delivery service is available for residents of the Bethlehem Central School District who are unable to visit the library because of a permanent or temporary medical condition. more
The library makes available the latest technology for patrons to use and borrow, including computers, scanning, software and more, as well as one-on-one tech help and a Computer Partners course with library trained volunteers. more
This month’s schedule: BCN-TV program guide
BCN-TV, the town’s public access television station, maintains its studio in the library building. A full program schedule is offered to the towns of Bethlehem and New Scotland and the village of Coeymans. Limited BCN-TV cablecasting is available in some other Capital Region locations. more
Copies of the following library-produced publications are available at the Information Desk.
- Request a room or change or cancel a request.
- For information, call 439-9314.
- Free one-on-one job coaching available by appointment.
- Create a professional resume in no time with Cypress Resume. Click here to access via the library’s Research page.